Being a flight attendant is a great career for the right person.
Is it the right choice for you?
Requirements vary, depending on the airline you’re considering, but here are a few questions to get you started:
- Do you have an outgoing personality?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Are you good at making decisions and solving problems?
- Do you “keep your cool” and stay calm when others are frustrated or anxious?
- Do you enjoy travel?
- Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent education?
- Do you have 2 years of college or 2 years of customer service experience
- Are you physically in good condition? (Are you able to assist passengers with heavy luggage, and perform other physical tasks like opening heavy doors and windows?)
- Do you have a valid passport?
If the answer to all (or most) of the above questions is “yes,” then see our contact Aerostar for more information about our flight attendant programs!
Call 1-407-888-9011 or email Deidra.Toye@AerostarTypeRatings.com or click here for more information. We’d love to help you get started!